Thursday, January 11, 2007

Looking down the Glass of a Genius...

I finally got to play with my new camera, but it was spent on a Realdoll photoshoot. It was an ode to James Graham, it's one of a few ideas I got from working with James. He is a mad scientist when he shoots and I thought it was wonderful to watch. The better idea that came to me after the shoot, will require both of my dolls to get in front of the camera. That is such a workout that it'll be a couple of weeks before that happens...


I am really looking forward to my two shoots scheduled for next week. One model was in Maxim and the other looks like a hot Samantha Fox from back in the day. Good stuff should result from them both. The latter of the two will be doing my "Vinny the Ginny" idea for me...I hope she can handle it.


let the games begin...

1 comment:

James M Graham said...

Oh, Stacy...

Go with your ideas, girl!

And I'm always here for an ear.

You are the best - my new hero - and we're not done yet!

XO,
JMG