Wednesday, July 28, 2010

woot!





That's stupid for; "I'm happy!"

The meeting with the gallery went super well, and I'll tell you all about it soon... suffice to say I did not get the immediate "yes" I was hoping for, but what transpired was almost as good!



did I mention "woot!"



yeah, sorry... I'm happy though.






*the above photo is my Ruby13 doll with head 3, I have about given up on naming my dolls heads/faces. I don't have the capacity to remember all of their names. Instead, only the favorites will be named. Sorry pretty head #3.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats..and sending you more good luck wishes!!

HUGS!

AVee said...

ah!!! Awesome =D

tchon said...

Yay! I kept pressing thumbs (regional equivalent of keeping fingers crossed) - maybe it even helped, so I will keep on pressing.
Good luck with the ongoing negotiations!

JustRex said...

Excellent. Anything that will keep you taking pictures is a wonderful thing.

Steve "I Bang RealDolls" Awesome said...

Great new addition! We at RealDollSex.com love watching for your new updates! You are truly gifted!