Thursday, August 26, 2010

random thought...

I don't understand how my flickr account has over 24,000 views, when I was banned from their search engine upon joining? How'd that happen? You can search for my flickr account until the end of time, and you will never find it. I thought that being omitted from their search engine was an extreme reaction to my smutty work, but it hasn't stopped people from stumbling upon my stuff. I find that interesting for some reason. I'm sure it's not an interesting point to anybody except me, but who else am I going to mention it to?


Here is a nice commercial shot of the new Realdoll face for their website, she truly is a knockout:






more gratuitous doll photos of my newest hussy, Valentina coming soon...
:)

9 comments:

tchon said...

Flickr dropped you from their search, huh? Cowards!
They can put a bushel over the light, but that does not keep it from shining. Twenty-four thousand views - I dont wonder at all, oh no.

JustRex said...

Screw flickr. A bunch of blue nosed prudes if I ever saw any. Wouldn't know art if they stepped in it.

Anonymous said...

I found your flickr via a Google Image search (what I was searching I don't remember). Anyway, check this series out. You may find it interesting. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cisley/sets/72157624239778776/

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm able to search and find your work in Flickr, and then some.

Stacy Leigh said...

I tried to search for myself in Flickr and still come up with nothing!

I searched Stacy Leigh, what did you search?


Also were you logged into your account?

Anonymous said...

Curiouser & Curiouser. I just cyt and pasted your name into Flickr search & came up with all your photos, and then some. And yes, I am logged into my account. Here's a stretch: have you checked the content filters on your account? Go to "You/Your Account/Privacy & Permissions/Content filters (at the bottom of the page) and set the Safe Search to OFF.

Stacy Leigh said...

Try it again logged out.... it still doesn't work for me!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...now I'm thoroughly baffled. If I search your name (Stacy Leigh) w/o logging into my account, I don't get your pics. If I log in and search "Stacy Leigh," your pics come up on the second page.

Unknown said...

I tried it too, and it worked after logging in, and changing the content filter to off.
Perhaps you should try logging in as someone else?
(you might not be able to search for your own account? - just a random thought)