Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Fanny Burp"


The cutest name for a fart I have ever heard! I almost love it as much as I love the term "coin purse" for testicles.


Anyway, I thought I would list my top ten favorite movies (that I can remember right now) They are listed in no particular order, just posting them as I think of them.


My Absurd Top 10 Movies list:

1. The Usual Suspects

2. Freeway

3. Heathers

4. American Beauty

5. Seven

6. Menace to Society

7. Requiem For a Dream

8. Boiler Room

9. SLC Punk

10. Hair

*The above photo is the sweet Stella, photographed in all natural light (different for me).

3 comments:

Davecat said...

There was an issue of Tank Girl where TG and her kangaroo boyfriend Booga get round to his parents for dinner, and at one point, Booga lets off a rather loud one. To which his mum replies, 'Now Booga, what do we say when we cough in our pants at the dinner table?'
I've always loved that. :-)

Also:
'DetectiiIIIIVVVEE!!' *Kevin Spacey's character shows bloody fingertips*
Just wanted to throw that in there.

Wanda said...

Hi, Stacy!
A little bird told me you left TDF. If it's true, it's about time. You don't need that place; in fact, being associated with it might taint your reputation...dunno. That dump is loser central (Not Bill, not Everhard, not Vanessa, not a couple others, but the rest...ewwww.) I plucked the two best guys and took them away with me--hahah!
Your photography is sPiCeE hAwT--but you know that, lol.
Oh, lurv me some Dorothy Parker!
L8tRzzzzzzzz!

Daniel Andrews said...

Absurd? Those are great choices :)