Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some of the greatest people I've ever met...







...came by way of the internet.






-JMG
-Chip
-Sinem
-Ami
-and 28.3% of the doll people (5% of which are in the top percentile of my love- you know who you are)



I owe some phone calls or something.



*the above photo is a Realdoll 2 "Aimee" face that I have decided to name Angela. I went to junior high school with two Italian sisters- one of them was named Angela and the other was Nina (both of whom I have re-connected with on Facebook... yay Facebook!!). Angela and I never got along, but she was gorgeous never the less. It's strange because Nina and I were the best of friends. Anyway this dolls face reminds me of Angela hence the name...

Sadly the next doll to arrive will not be named Nina (but I will use that name eventually too!).


She will be appropriately named Tatyana. She is from Russia's very first Silicone doll company, "Anatomical Doll" and she is due to arrive here any day now...


yipeeee!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot Stacy she does look very Italian...I had no idea RealDoll 2 could like that. Great job!

hope I am in that percentage...if not maybe one day lol...

I sure count you as a positive friend from doll ownership! would love to get to know you better.

James M Graham said...

Awww...lunch soon, princess?

; )

Chip Willis said...

Yea, you owe me a phone call at the very least. Missed you while I was there.

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy.

Could you please post the rest of the pics done for RealDoll of this doll? Your "Angela" is called "Aimee" there.

When I save the pics there, they have all that info in the white frame around the actual picture. I'd like to have just the pictures themselves that you made, without RealDoll's added text and frame.

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?action=viewfemalegallery&gallery=aimee

Sinem said...

Stacyyy, I thought you forgot about me :(


miss you always

Mahtek said...

There's a new place on the web where the Old Guard hang out. You've been there before. ;)

We miss you! Come by and say hello more often!