Friday, January 2, 2009

Farewell Fucker....


Au Revoir 2008.

I thought we would have rocked it together, seeing as 8 is my favorite number. Let's not even make mention that 2008 was the year of the pig- which is my Chinese birth sign. Let's just mention the highest high, and the lowest low of 08':


high:
Having a 6 page feature in "Park" magazine about my art.



low:
Joining the "Strokey McGee" club certainly sucked ass.




I am looking forward to seeing what 2009 holds for me and my loved ones. I wish you all the best and a wonderful year ahead. May we all revel in greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*the above photo is Nomi, from 4Woods in Japan.

1 comment:

Davecat said...

Hear, hear. Hopefully 2009 won't be something that, in 12 months' time, we won't want to collectively punch in the balls. Onward and upward!...