Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good vs. Bad



First off a joke that I stumbled across today...

What's the difference between girls/women aged: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 and 78?

At 8 -- You take her to bed and tell her a story.

At 18 -- You tell her a story and take her to bed.

At 28 -- You don't need to tell her a story to take her to bed.

At 38 -- She tells you a story and takes you to bed.

At 48 -- She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.

At 58 -- You stay in bed to avoid her story.

At 68 -- If you take her to bed, that'll be a story!

At 78 -- What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???


Well it made me chuckle. Men- be thankful you have a coin purse and not a set of ovaries because PMS sucks. The other night on an impromptu run to Duane Reade- I was lucky, and timed it just as the the circus began the annual ritual of marching the animals across 34th street. When I got to the corner, the elephants were making their way past 3rd Ave and I began balling!!! Just crying for no other reason then having elephants before my eyes. Now if that isn't bananas, I don't know what is!!! Crying over elephants- can you believe it??





to confirm my suspicions that with the good comes the bad:

The good: Indeed, I did get my first magazine cover (Lifelounge)

The bad: PMS gave me pimples on top of my wrinkles!!!!




I have totally lost it.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Hi, Stacy!

Love your blog--and am in awe of your photography!