Monday, May 17, 2010

and then came the heartbreak...

I can't keep every relationship stable! I try, but if I am taken advantage of and I feel used- I get... how do you say it?


Feisty.


Unfortunately, the manufacturer of a specific doll company and I are done for. It ended in an ugly way, I might add. They have done me WRONG several times since the induction of their own company. But in true Stacy fashion, I don't care about the loss of people I thought were friends. I did all I can to help them with beautiful photos of their dolls, and in the end they treated me like the enemy when I wasn't. I suppose when you have a lot of foes such as the doll manufacturer did, you tend to always act in defense... but sometimes, you attack the wrong people. I love dolls, but I refuse to deal with the manufacturer anymore. I would have given them photos until the end of time, but they treated me like shit. They took, and took, and took, and took, and took.....


and took and took....





and I let them.





Anyway, these are the only two photos ever taken of the doll by me. What upsets me most, is I have always wanted a hot Black doll. It's been my "doll photographers dream" for a very long time. And here she is, unable to be seen through my eyes (other than these two pictures) because the company doesn't deserve anything more from me. They have extracted all I have to give, including my $3800 that they have yet to refund!



rotten apples!


Anywhoo here are the doll pics, sad I know. Because she is a good looking doll. Oh well, sometimes life has sad outcomes. This is one of them.






*one of the above dolls causes painful memories for me. The other is less realistic, but super pretty. Bah fucking humbug. Why must some people suck so badly?






The above two photos may not be used or reproduced IN ANY WAY, shape or form. All copyrights are sole property of me, Stacy Leigh.

And yeah, Realdolls ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jsan said...

love that dark skinned doll !!

Anonymous said...

gah! That dark perm doll has me ready to to penetrate. Oh glorious rubber mold...

Stacy Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.