Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My "Hunk O' Hussy Man Meat"...

After months of anticipation, Realdoll had finally re-invented the wheel (they discontinued the original Charlie doll)... and they have done a wonderful job. They have produced their new generation of sex dolls- the Realdoll 2. And thankfully the male doll has undergone some SERIOUS "plastic surgery" (yes, corny pun intended). He is awesome and I am still unfamiliar with his posing abilities (which seem to be superior to the older Realdoll. I will give details in another post accompanied with some new photos.


Whelp, my boydoll arrived late this afternoon! He is a twink body 1 RD2 with the MIchael head, and his alternate- the Nick head. My male doll is bi-sexual, it makes it easier to change his look. I want to show him in every possible style I am able to accommodate, right down to a drag queen! Oh yes, I will turn him into something FABULOUS! Just watch me. He will have many torrid affairs with competitors dolls and any other rubber thing that isn't nailed down. This doll is a "tingly dick" for sure.


Anyway without further a du, may I present to you my first male hussy (can you just hear the faint drum roll in the distance?):



meet, "Tripp" (the Michael head)







*the above photos are just the tip of the iceberg... you can order your own @ www.Realdoll.com



stay tuned!!!!!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous Realdoll Owner said...

WOOHOO!! Love it Stacy!! Drooling here! Now see what ya did..I'm gonna have to scrape the bottom of the piggy bank... :-)

Anonymous Realdoll Owner said...

I made a blog post and a tweet linking to your post..so everyone who wants to see a male RealDoll can come here.. :-) hope that's ok?

Anonymous said...

Um, more more more! So handsome--can't wait to see the Nick face thru your lens!

Anonymous said...

Stacey -
I'm definitly not drooling, but I am glad that Trip (and Justin) made it, I hope to see you back soon.

PT

Sactojoe said...

Gorgeous pictures.

They make me wonder "who 'is' he?"

I can't wait for what you come up with next!

phil said...

Stacy, Gabrielle keeps staring at the third pic. He's hung better than I and until now she's had no frame of reference. Nice shots, he's beautiful!

Elisheba said...

Oh Stacy...he would look great in "drag".

Anonymous Realdoll Owner said...

Elisheba I agree he would look good in drag..Can't wait to see where Stacy goes with him..

Anonymous said...

WoW! Stacy! He's great! Did you order XL?! Great photos!

new_Brigitte

Tanya said...

Stop the presses! OMG i remember the 1st generation of Male Realdolls, they had them on the side of a tub testing the water temp, and in like very straight male get ups, like cargo shorts and t-shirts. I can hardly wait for the Male Doll chronicles in image form from you!
I anticipate Real Doll Orgies!

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I think the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar

Anonymous said...

Rather nice site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Joan Hakkinen

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Hilary Benedict

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Kate Benedict
begleitung schweiz