Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun with toys...

yep.


This is Justin in:

"It'll be worth the money"










I swear I wish I had more hours in a day...



I am a pervert... I know. But I figured you would all want to see "more" of my man-hussy's body. I have to tell you a few things about this doll, because some details really are worth mentioning:
His nipples are awesome. They are a different silicone than the rest of him- so they are SERIOUSLY close feeling to the real thing. Which is freeking awesome, because I am not allowed to mess around with the hubby's nipples. He tells me it's annoying. I like it, but that's just me. So yeah, I totally get to fuck around with the dolls nips, and he doesn't shoo' my hand away at all!!!!

Next up the weenie:
UM, HUGE. Too big for me to even consider. I am 5'2" and I cannot have my eye poked out during masturbation. How unhealthy is that thought? Gross. Okay, so the penis feels (to the touch) uber realistic. Like creepy real. The shaft has a firm bone inside and a soft "skin like" outer shell. I know using the word shell is odd, but how the hell else can I describe a dolls dick? Cut me some slack! This is hilarious to type out verbatim! Anyway, the balls are no less realistic than the shaft- each teste has a cute feeling nut inside. The balls are more firm than I would like them to be, but a softer squishier silicone would stretch out over time, and eventually the inner ball would find it's way to the floor. Not a pretty sight, but I do LOVE danglers. And by danglers I mean testicles that have some swing to them. I find that sexy, but I doubt that is ever obtainable on a doll.

I will say, overall I find this doll amazing. I LOVE the full head system the male doll has (instead of just changing the face you change the entire head) and wish that Realdoll would switch over to full heads on all of their dolls. It really adds dimension to the realism and also makes for better looking ponytails and more hairstyle possibilities!

Well, I am tired and must hit the hay. And once again, stay tuned... there are MORE pics to follow (and because you just have to see how cute Justin looks as a blonde)



Hugs and kisses,
Stacy




*the above photos are of the new boy Justin, and a very hot prospect Laurie. Both are available at Realdoll.com

10 comments:

Sactojoe said...

I wish you had more hours in the day too. I can't get enough of your photos.

I am so happy to see Justin - He looks really good!

Color me suprised!

Anonymous Realdoll Owner said...

Loving these...

I own 2 of the "RealCocks" and this new one looks better...sounds different too..from your description..

Improved penis who knew? LOL

and don't worry sista girl...you are among fellow pervs that appreciate that you have just the right amount of pervishnish (is this a word? hehehe) showing..

e-string said...

Girls won't shoo away your hand, you know. ;)


And I died laughing at "danglers" and "testicles that have some swing to them". Win.

campdaan said...

The Dottster is wet with envy....

Fargo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fargo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria said...

Ya know, I never had much interest in a male doll, until reading that dick description...

Crazyjose said...

Cool Stacy and thanks for sharing.

semi234 said...

Your blog cracks me up. Love how you write it to say nothing about picture quality.

Tanya said...

excellent job of physical feel /description, it's almost as if we got to feel them our self.