Thursday, December 4, 2008

HBO's "Real Sex"...


They've been talking to me about participating in a segment on silicone love dolls...


Pretty fucking full circle, huh?


After all, that is where I first heard of these beautiful things, known as Realdolls. Who knew a decade later I would be working with a few different doll manufacturers as the premier sex doll photographer.


As as wise man once said:

Life is good...
-Bill



*the above photo is of my newest concubine, Shane. She is the "Stacy" face from Realdoll, and you can see more of her at www.RealDoll.com

4 comments:

e-string said...

That's fucking cool, Stacy. Congrats!!

Chip Willis said...

I'd love to get you out of retirement for a group shot! haha

Then again you have a self timer.. hint hint....

James M Graham said...

~smiles proudly~

Tia said...

Congrats :). That doll is fucking gorgeous. You should model with her, definitely.